We are the professional network of diverse groups of healthcare disciplines including doctors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses and allied healthcare professionals of Afghan origin. We are a non-profit and non-political voluntary organisation. Registered charity no.1150024.
Our mission is:
- To assist with education and training of healthcare professionals of Afghan origin in the UK.
- To work in co-operation with other medical and charitable organisations in the UK and Afghanistan.
- To organise seminars, workshops, and on-line educational activities in order to promote up-to-date clinical and scientific awareness.
- To contribute to the reconstruction and development of Afghanistan healthcare sector.
- To maintain professional standards, and help to protect the rights and privileges of the members